Sunday, March 20, 2011

Desert Owls "Say When" Look #1

Rob Brunner and I shot a music video for a Montreal Band called Desert Owls and the band initially wanted a rap video feel to this (bigger than they really are), peppered with shots of Sebasitan (singer/guitarist) wearing weird wigs and costumes. When I first cut it together I really liked how it felt and looked with the hanging green screen, wood paneling and lights in the shots. So I decided to do a couple of versions of the music video and see what people thought about it.

Look #1

Raw from the camera, no green screen removal, added a vintage look to it with some twitch effects. When I saw the vintage look I applied with the wood paneling and green screen I wanted to keep it, thats why I wanted to do the different looks. Tell me what you think.



Look#2
With green screen removal, optical flares, particles etc… Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment